This plugin adds new buttons/controls and new features to work with Ableton Live.
It consists of a button bar with a transparent background, where different button configurations can be created. The button bar can be positioned anywhere on the screen.
- Adjustment of clip parameters without having to open the clip detail view, such as volume, transposition, groove selection and others.
- New mode to capture and insert scene.
- Global activation and deactivation of tracks.
- Alternative way to move loop markers in the arrangement.
- Automatic reset of overwritten automation when starting or stopping transport.
- Automatic unfolding of the track selected in the arrangement and folding the other tracks.
- Track colors to clips for all tracks in the project.
- Volume, Pan and Send controls for the selected track.
- Session view clip duplication and triggering of the new duplicate clip.
- Switch between different Live color themes without opening the preferences window.
- One-button access to various Live actions that are only available in context menus.
- Creation of presets with different layouts that can be loaded using key mapping.
- Button/control size adjustment to fit any screen resolution.
- Supports multi-monitor setups.
- Does not interfere with Live's undo history.
- Matches Live's color theme.
Check the PDF manual before buy:
(And also check the FAQ section on the plugin website)
Buy Advanced Toolbar Buttons now and get the latest version. Then later, all future updates free.