When working with Live in maximized window mode (not full screen), the menu bar (file, edit...) takes the colors defined by the operating system. Fancy Menu Bar allows you to customize the colors to fit Live's theme, making the user experience more pleasant.
The device displays a floating window above the title bar and menu bar of the Live window. The colors of the background and the text of the title bar and menu bar can be customized independently.
- Works with languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano.
- Colors can be set with a system that allows you to click on any element on the screen to pick up the color, including windows of other programs.
- The button to show/hide the device can be mapped.
- Includes functionality to switch between two Live color themes without having to open the Live preferences window.
- Does not support Asian languages.
- It only works with the Live window maximized. It does not adjust to the size of the window but to the size of the screen.
- In multi-monitor configurations, it is only displayed on the monitor defined as main in the operating system.
- The device is shown on top of all windows, even other programs. But it is hidden when minimizing or unmaximizing the Live window. The device is automatically displayed again when maximizing the Live window.
Check the PDF manual before buy:
Buy Fancy Menu Bar now and get the latest version. Then later, all future updates free.