Sequencer-Ki is a 16-track sequencer for Ableton Live.
- 16 tracks with independent trigger probability, length and speed, velocity and random velocity, note length beat synced and time-based, random note length, swing and random swing.
- Different playback modes per track: Forward / Backward / Ping-Pong / Ping-Pong Reversed / 4 Random modes.
- Selectable MIDI output notes and master transpose.
- 16 velocity lanes, one for each track.
- 32 envelope lanes that can be mapped to Live controls, output MIDI control changes or control the note length and the probability per step of the tracks.
- Variable smoothing of the values sent by the envelopes.
- Selectable trigger probability for steps and envelope lanes.
- Randomization of notes and envelope lanes.
- Copy / Paste data between tracks (notes and envelopes). Envelopes can be copied and pasted into any other envelope.
- 32 patterns that can be changed by MIDI input notes or automatic randomization.
- Custom track names and colors.
- Auto-rename tracks based on Live Drum Rack names.
- Link button to change parameters on all tracks at once.
- Available zoom levels: 100% / 110% / 120% / 130% / 140% / 150% / 160% / 170% / 180% / 190% / 200%.
- The interface colors automatically change to match the color theme of Live.
More info at:
Check the PDF manual before buy:
Buy Sequencer-Ki now and get the latest version. Then later, all future updates free.
Ableton Live 10 / 11 with Max for Live